What Game should I look at next?

Monday, October 18, 2010

Fifa 11'

I've never really followed sports, yeah I love sports games, and I follow a handful of teams, but I'm not a sports guru. Fifa 11 the newest of the FIFA titles promised people like me the ease of playing the game without knowing players that well. At the same time it offers die hard soccer (Foot ball ) fans, the opportunity to play every player to their full potential. The amount of time I devoted to FIFA 2010 world cup was a good portion of my summer days, and the feeling I get knowing fifa 11 is just a faster smoother and well versed version of it, gives me a warm fuzzy feeling all around. The game runs smoothly, it's a lot more fast paced then previous versions. The biggest complaint I've heard is the passing is annoying, but I've seen some of my friends monster on the passing. I do believe it's something that you have to learn which adds a certain aspect to the game that gives players something to work on. The game itself is definitely the hardest of the franchise, and with this much improvement from the last to now, leaves me wondering what's in store for 12'. I was trying to search for articles talking about FIFA 12 if you have any bookmarked please do share.

I give the game 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment